AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  

Partagez | 

Citroën 15CV showrod by Chromecop

AuteurMessage
chromecop

MessageSujet: Citroën 15CV showrod by Chromecop   Jeu 2 Mar - 3:14

This car was built during a 6 weeks period from late november 2016 to early January 2017. It was a build-off where 5 builders got the same kit for start. You were supposed to build it in some kind of "hot rod-style" and you could only use whatä's in the box, the box itself and the drawings. However you were allowed to use any engine and wheels of your own decision. I use two engines from the Red Baron show Rod (monogram) and also used the chromerims from the same kit. Then I took the wheels from a battery operated 1/20 scale plastic car. The clear blue helmet was made using a sheet of clear plastic which was heated and placed over a mold. Everything else was constructed using what was in the box.

Inspiration came from a story of a french world war 1 pilot who was shot down in 1917, 100 years ago this year! And as such this build is like a tribute to the young pilot, George Guynemer. The car is called Le Fantôme de Guynemer.

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
naskoalcar

MessageSujet: Re: Citroën 15CV showrod by Chromecop   Dim 19 Mar - 12:15

Crazy little thing.
Good look but mister André Citröen must turn to his grave..
oui
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Citroën 15CV showrod by Chromecop
Page 1 sur 1